What Do We Teach?
The teaching of WUAS is based on five essential Bible doctrines. Our understanding of Bible prophecy is based on four rules of interpretation (hermeneutics) which are derived from the book of Daniel. Our conclusions about apocalyptic prophecy and the means for reaching these conclusions are quite different from those offered by traditional church organizations. Some churches claim they have a central role in the fulfillment of end-time prophecies, but WUAS does not believe it has such a role.
WUAS was incorporated in 1988 because Larry believes, by God�s grace, that he has discovered four keys which resolve the prophetic mysteries of Daniel and Revelation. Because of this discovery, WUAS is dedicated to sharing a unique prophetic message that explains God�s forthcoming actions to save man and to bring an end to sin.
The Five S�s
We believe there are five essential Bible doctrines and we help people remember them by starting each one with the letter "S":
1. Salvation: The assurance of salvation is granted to anyone who surrenders his or her life to the Lord Jesus Christ. A life of faith in Christ begins with an attitude of being willing to go, to be and to do all that Jesus asks.
2. Second Coming: Jesus will return to Earth in clouds of glory and will bestow eternal life upon the faithful. At that time He will also destroy those people who have rebelled against His authority.
3. State of Man in Death: When a person dies, he or she ceases to exist. There is no intelligence during death. Every dead person awaits one of two resurrections. The resurrection of the righteous occurs at the Second Coming. The resurrection of the wicked occurs at the end of the 1,000 years.
4. Sanctuary: The earthly tabernacle that Moses built is a shadow of salvation�s process which is carried out in Heaven�s temple. As such, the Old Testament sanctuary services on Earth offer a comprehensive teaching model of the Plan of Salvation. A correct understanding of the earthly model eliminates many false ideas about the terms and conditions of salvation.
5. Sabbath: We believe that God established Saturday, the seventh day of the week, as His holy day at Creation. Contrary to most traditional Christian teaching, we believe the Ten Commandments were not made void at the Cross. The fourth commandment is just as binding upon the human race today as the other nine commandments.
Elements of Our Prophetic Message
1. Everyone living on Earth will experience the Great Tribulation. There is no pre-trib or mid-trib rapture.
2. The Great Tribulation is not a series of terrible man-made events. Instead, God will inflict the Great Tribulation consisting of 14 terrible judgments. These judgments are explained in Revelation using sanctuary language that originates from services in the earthly tabernacle built by Moses.
3. Four earthquakes, occurring during a maximum period of 1,335 days, will violently rupture the whole Earth and cause global crisis.
4. A meteoric firestorm of burning hail will burn up one-third of Earth�s trees.
5. Two asteroid impacts, one hitting a sea and the other hitting a continent, will destroy hundreds of millions of people, especially those people who live in coastal areas.
6. Many volcano eruptions will darken the sky and cause violent weather patterns for months. There will be no rain for 1,260 days resulting in a great famine and plagues throughout the world.
7. About two years into the Great Tribulation, the Antichrist will appear. The Antichrist is Lucifer, that great angel who was cast out of Heaven with his followers because of rebellion. The devil will be allowed to "come out" of the spirit world at an appointed time and will physically appear before the survivors of the world and gloriously masquerade as God.
8. Due to God�s judgments, the world�s infrastructures as we know them today will be destroyed. Commerce, communication, manufacturing, travel, and shipping will be almost eliminated. In short, the judgments that comprise the Great Tribulation inflict a fatal blow to planet Earth. Jesus will arrive in clouds of glory with salvation at the very last hour.
Bible Predicts Man�s Responses to God�s Judgments
1. A worldwide "crisis" will occur in every nation as a result of the devastating judgments of God. As a result, a crisis "one-world" government will form within 60 days. A surprising coalition of religious leaders will unanimously agree on the principle solution to appease God�s wrath. With one voice, they will appeal to their respective law makers for the immediate implementation of "sin-less" laws so that God�s anger will subside, but these laws only escalate the misery index.
2. The swift enactment of laws mandating righteous behavior will produce a powerful backlash in every nation. The majority religion of each nation will attempt to impose its view of God�s will on minority religions. Religious conflict will be worldwide.
3. Each government will impose martial law for purposes of control when God�s judgments begin. Penalties for civil disobedience will be as extreme as the situation. Many human rights will be suspended and religious persecution will commence because of conflicting views on the will of God.
4. A well defined controversy will grow out of this bedlam. In every part of the world, the question of God�s authority, God�s will, God�s wrath and appeasing God will be central. The issue of worship is central to each of these topics. The primary question that will rise is this: "How should man worship God so that God is pleased?" During this crisis, God will empower 144,000 spokespersons to speak for Him. They will emphasize man�s obligation to obey the Ten Commandments, which includes worshiping God on His holy day, the seventh day of the week. Faith and love are demonstrated by obedience. The message presented by God�s 144,000 servants will be confirmed by miracles and signs from God. Their call will produce a great controversy that ultimately forces everyone into a decision.
5. About two years into the Great Tribulation, most people will have made their decision about worshiping God. At that time, the Antichrist will be released from the spirit world. He will establish complete world dominion and in the process, kill a third of mankind. He will set himself up as God and require the worship of all mankind. He will insist that his followers wear an identifying tattoo. The mark of the beast (the beast is the devil) will be a literal tattoo. For ordinary people, "666," will be tattooed on the right hand. Those who serve in the administration of the devil will receive a tattoo on their foreheads bearing the name which the Antichrist will use. This tattoo on the forehead is a counterfeit of what God plans to do for the 144,000 after He takes them to Heaven.
6. Everyone on Earth will either receive the devil�s tattoo or the seal of God. When every person has made their decision, the seven bowls of God�s fiery wrath will be poured out upon all who received the mark of the beast. This deadly vengeance is God�s response to the behavior of the wicked against Him and His people. During the seventh bowl, Jesus appears in clouds of glory and He resurrects the righteous dead and gathers the living saints to Himself as the wicked watch. Then, He destroys the living wicked with a command.
In some ways, Bible prophecy is like a road map. The road map is not vitally important until the day comes when a trip to a new and unfamiliar destination is required. Suddenly, the road map becomes very important. Similarly, an understanding of Bible prophecy may seem unimportant at this time , but this will not be the case forever. According to Scripture, the time of God�s wrath is near. The world is about to enter a crisis that has no parallel in history. God is about to do certain things that He has not done to Earth before and when His judgments begin, the road map of Bible prophecy will suddenly become important. Bible prophecy not only reveals what God is going to do, it reveals something even more important! Prophecy reveals "why." Few people appreciate the consistent behavior of God that is carefully demonstrated throughout the Bible. False theology has created a sense of peace, safety and divine tranquility that is totally misleading. Even in this age of enlightenment, God is largely misunderstood. When His judgments begin, ten thousand questions will suddenly rise. The 144,000 will have a very difficult time convincing misled people that "God is love" when the evidence of God�s great wrath is seen throughout a devastated Earth. This is why an understanding of Bible prophecy is important now. God is love, but God�s patience with rebellion has a limit. Blessed is the person who loves and has complete faith in God after Jesus begins what He needs to do to separate the sheep from the goats.